New Zealand Post is always looking for better, more successful ways to help communities throughout New Zealand. It’s all about providing your organisation with valuable tools that help you help our communities.
2013 Community Post recipients
This year Community Post has donated postage-included envelopes and other New Zealand Post Group services to 2,220 not-for-profit organisations in New Zealand, to help support their local communities and achieve their goals.
Community Post has delivered a difference to a number of organisations across the country:
- 121 National organisations
- 261 Northland based organisations
- 500 Auckland based organisations
- 354 Bay of Plenty based organisations
- 404 Waikato based organisations
- 314 Hawkes Bay based organisations
- 345 Taranaki - Manawatu based organisations
- 239 Wellington based organisations
- 220 Upper South Island based organisations
- 242 Central South Island based organisations
- 262 Christchurch based organisations
- 289 Lower South Island based organisations.
Letters to the 2013 applicants notifying them of the outcome of their application have been distributed.
What is Community Post?
Community Post is the cornerstone sponsorship for New Zealand Post. We donate postage-included envelopes and other New Zealand Post Group services to not-for-profit organisations for use with projects and activities that align with our community investment themes.
To find out more about Community Post for 2014 please register your interest.
Find out more
- What can you apply for?
- Who can apply for Community Post?
- Plunket case study
- Melanoma Foundation of New Zealand case study
- GST liability for recipient organisations