Your feedback on our website is very important to us, so we can make the site work better for you.
The survey has now closed.
Thank you to those of you who responded. If you are interested to see recent changes as a result of your feedback, please have a look at our blog.
In the random draw from the responses to the recent Survey, the winner of the $200 Prezzy Card is Katrina from Burnside, Christchurch.
If you have any queries about this survey, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Competition Terms and Conditions
- Entry is open to all New Zealand residents who have filled in the New Zealand Post Website Customer Experience survey. Employees and contractors of New Zealand Post Group and their immediate families are not eligible to enter.
- The competition runs for the duration of the survey period. The survey started on 9 September 2013 and will run until sufficient responses are received. This usually takes about three weeks.
- To enter, you must enter your name and email address in the place indicated towards the end of the survey.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person.
- The prize is a $200 Prezzy Card. Prizes are not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The prize will be drawn within a week of the survey closure.
- Winners will be notified by email. New Zealand Post will make reasonable attempts to contact the winner, but if the winner is unable to be contacted within 14 days, the prize will be redrawn.
- The judge's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By accepting the prize, the winner acknowledges that his or her name and town/city may be published on the website for publicity purposes.
- Entry into the competition implies full acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- TNS, on behalf of New Zealand Post, is collecting your details only for the purpose of this competition. After the winner has been notified, all unsuccessful entries will be destroyed. You may look at and correct any personal information that we hold about you.