Load up to 12 currencies on your Loaded for Travel card and get more convenience and control while you’re spending overseas.
Loaded Everyday card
Get a reloadable prepaid Visa card to use for purchases online, in-store or to get cash from ATMs. It’s the convenience of a credit card with the control of a prepaid card.
With a Loaded Everyday card you can only spend what you load, so you’ve got all the advantages of a Visa card but you’re in control.
You can use a Loaded Everyday card to shop online, at the supermarket, fill up with fuel, grab a coffee or have a night on the town. Because it’s not connected to a bank account there are no scary bills at the end of the month and it’s a secure way to shop online.
If your funds get low, you can text to get your balance at any time and top up online, from a bank account or at your local PostShop.
The Loaded Everyday card is great for:
- Secure online shopping – perfect when you don’t want to expose your credit or debit card details on the internet.
- Managing your budget – keep your budget on track and take the stress out of shopping.
- Pocket money – help teach your kids how to manage their money.
- People who are too young or don’t qualify for a credit card – anyone over the age of 10 can get one.
- Travel – accepted at over 29 million Visa merchants and 1 million ATMs worldwide. It’s safer than travelling with cash and because it’s prepaid, you won’t come home to a bill.
Loaded cards are promoted by New Zealand Post Limited and are issued by Kiwibank Limited. Kiwibank Limited’s Disclosure Statement is available from your local Kiwibank or at www.kiwibank.co.nz. Loaded cards are available to New Zealand residents only and may not be purchased by persons residing outside of New Zealand. The Kiwibank “Loaded” names, logos and related trademarks and service marks are owned by Kiwibank Limited