Growing your business
You can use mail as a powerful tool for growing your customer base and building profitable, long-term relationships. It’s simple and affordable, personal, and tangible.
Targeting new customers
- Find new customers by purchasing or renting a data list. We can help you target people who’ve recently moved, or who live in rural areas, for example. We can also cross-reference results with other data such as the LifeStyle Survey which can give you a whole range of useful insights.
- In-depth customer profiling and segmentation is easy with Genius. It provides the information you need to achieve a better return on investment by helping you to market to the right people in the right places.
- For extra impact get creative with GoFlexible. Send odd-shaped items, brightly coloured outers or promotional items.
- Remind your customers why they do business with you every time you contact them with envelope overprinting. Print your logo, return address, promotional messages or special messages for particular customers.
- Promote your brand or product using Personalised postage
- Take your branding to the next level with BrandPost and customise your envelopes inside and out. We’ll also take care of storage and distribute your envelopes when you need them.
- Make it easy for your customers to get back to you and order with FreePost or International Business Reply envelopes.
- Fulfil orders promptly, securely and at a low cost with our ParcelPost range.
Taking your business to the world
- Find customers overseas and keep them with our International Mailing Lists
- Look like a local with Direct Entry a service which makes it look as if your mail was sent locally rather than internationally.
- Make it easy for overseas customers to reply and send orders with International Business Reply services. They let customers get back to you at no cost to them.
- Make it easy on yourself, print consignment notes online with Redclick. Or take advantage of our complete door-to-door International Freight Service
Smart ways to do better business
- Outsource your mail processing by using our Business Mail Centre. We can do everything from sorting your mail into service streams, facing, bundling, and completing documentation, to putting a postage impression on each item and lodging them.
- Smooth your cashflow with a New Zealand Post Business Account. It gives you more control over your money by letting you choose payment dates and options that suit you best. You can also charge your local PostShop purchases.
- Enjoy professional business services through Kiwibank Business Banking including business coaching and free legal advice.
- Find a postage cost quickly with our Rate Finder
- Give the ultimate gift with Prezzy Card gift cards that you can load with anything from $25 to $500. They’re perfect for staff incentives, prize draws and rewards.