Find out what to bring with you to pay your power and phone bills, finance repayments and local authority rates at your local PostShop.
At your local PostShop
Pay your bills at your local PostShop
Find your local PostShop
- The convenience of paying all your bills in one transaction.
- The choice of paying by cash, Eftpos or cheque.
- You’ll get a receipt so you have proof of payment.
- If you’re paying for vehicle registration, ownership or road user charges you’ll get your compliance certificate or sticker on the spot.
What to bring with you to your local PostShop:
- Any bill or invoice you want to pay
- Any relevant completed application forms available from your local PostShop
- A card, cheque or cash to pay any fees
- Some bills require proof of identify (photo ID)
Visit your local PostShop to pay your bills.