Find out what to bring when you buy, order or sell foreign currency at your local PostShop.
At your local PostShop
Buy, order or sell foreign cash at your local PostShop
Find your local PostShop
- Having cash on hand when you head overseas
- Exchanging foreign currency to NZ$ while you travel around the country
- When you return to New Zealand from overseas with foreign currency left over.
What to bring with you to your local PostShop:
- Just order and pay for your foreign currency by cash or Eftpos
- If you’re ordering more than $10,000 or picking up a foreign cash order you need photo ID.
Visit your local PostShop to make your purchase.