Loaded for Travel card
Find out what to bring with you when you apply for a Loaded for Travel card at your local PostShop.
At your local PostShop
Get a Loaded for Travel card from your local PostShop.
Find your local PostShop
- Flexible travelling – it’s easy to spend in different currencies as you travel.
- Saving you money- lock in exchange rates when they are favourable.
- Keeping track of your spending- with text, phone and online services.
- Anyone over the age of 10 or who doesn’t qualify for a credit card who wants to travel.
- A safe and convenient alternative to travelling with cash.
What to bring with you to your local PostShop:
- Photo ID (see proof of identity).
- For Kiwibank customers you simply need to swipe your Kiwibank card and enter your pin.
- $12.00 set-up fee (see fees and limits).
Loaded for Travel cards are promoted by New Zealand Post Limited and issued by Kiwibank Limited. Download Kiwibank Limited’s Disclosure Statement or pick up a copy from your local Kiwibank. Loaded cards are available to New Zealand residents only and may not be purchased by persons residing outside of New Zealand. The Kiwibank “Loaded” names, logos and related trade marks and service marks are owned by Kiwibank Limited. Terms and conditions apply to the use of your Loaded for Travel card, and are available at loadedfortravel.co.nz.