Loaded for Travel card
Find out what to bring with you when you apply for a Loaded for Travel card at your local PostShop.
At your local PostShop
Get a Loaded for Travel card from your local PostShop.
Find your local PostShop
- Flexible travelling - spend in 12 different currencies as you travel.
- Saving you money - keep an eye on the exchange rates and load your card when they are looking good.
- Keeping track of your spending - with text, phone and online services.
- Safer than travelling with cash.
What are the card fees?
Some of the fees are:
- A NZ $12 set up fee
- A 1% reload fee (max NZ$10 or similar fixed amount in each foreign currency)
- A new foreign currency wallet fee
Foreign exchange costs will also apply. For a full list of fees and limits see loadedfortravel.co.nz
Ready to get one?
Anyone 10 years of age or older can apply for a card. You’ll need to pop into your local PostShop with some ID. For full ID requirements, see nzpost.co.nz/id-requirements
Loaded for Travel cards are promoted by New Zealand Post Limited and issued by Kiwibank Limited. Download Kiwibank Limited’s Disclosure Statement or pick up a copy from your local Kiwibank. Loaded cards are only available for purchase by persons in New Zealand and are not offered to any person outside New Zealand(and by purchasing a Loaded card you represent to us that you are in New Zealand and not in any other jurisdiction). The Kiwibank “Loaded” names, logos and related trade marks and service marks are owned by Kiwibank Limited. Terms and conditions apply to the use of your Loaded for Travel card, and are available at loadedfortravel.co.nz.