Update on New Zealand Post buildings in Wellington
Engineers have completed structural checks on a number of buildings occupied by New Zealand Post within the Wellington CBD.
The following buildings have been cleared and staff and customers will have access to them tomorrow:
- New Zealand Post House, including the Wellington Delivery Branch
- Courtenay Pl, Featherston Street and Thorndon PostShops
- Radio New Zealand House
- The Recycle Centre
- Kinetic 121
- Health Services, Customs Building
- Real Aotearoa
The following buildings will remain closed to both staff and customers:
- Lambton Quay, Manners Street and Marion Square PostShops
- Electoral Services, Vivian Street
- The Terrace Box Lobby
These buildings are still being assessed and we will provide an update when their status changes.
There may be further disruptions to mail and courier delivery within the Wellington CBD on Tuesday. We regret any inconvenience to our customers and we will work to deliver mail where it is safe to do so.