New Zealand Post supports community organisations and the valuable work they do through Community Post. This year, we’re looking forward to donating 1 million postage-included envelopes and other NZ Post services to not-for-profit groups across New Zealand to help with their community projects.
Community Post 2016 applications are open
Applications opened online on 1 August 2016 and close at 5pm on 31 August 2016.
There are a few things you need to check before you apply for Community Post:
- Check your eligibility to apply and application requirements
- Find out what NZ Post offers and services you can apply for
- Only one application is accepted per organisation per region
- Community Post is designed to support project based programmes and is not to be used for general administration and newsletters. Before completing your application, please ensure you have a specific project you would like Community Post to support, details about how you are going to measure the project, plus project start and finish dates
What is Community Post?
Community Post is an important community investment programme for New Zealand Post. We donate postage-included envelopes and other NZ Post services to not-for-profit organisations for use with projects and activities that align with our community investment themes.
Find out more
- Who can apply for Community Post?
- What can you apply for?
- Community investment themes
- Community Post regions
- GST liability of recipient organisations
- Community Post Terms and Conditions