New Zealand Post is always looking for better, more successful ways to help communities throughout New Zealand. We’re providing organisation’s like yours with valuable tools that help you help our communities.
2014 Community Post recipients
Last year Community Post donated postage-included envelopes and other New Zealand Post Group services to 2,328 not-for-profit organisations in New Zealand, to help support their local communities and achieve their goals.
Community Post delivered a difference to a number of organisations across the country:
- 155 National organisations
- 133 Northland based organisations
- 601 Auckland based organisations
- 207 Hauraki/Bay of Plenty based organisations
- 232 Waikato based organisations
- 138 Hawkes Bay based organisations
- 198 Taranaki/Manawatu based organisations
- 151 Wellington based organisations
- 104 Upper South Island based organisations
- 120 Central South Island based organisations
- 142 Christchurch based organisations
- 147 Lower South Island based organisations.
To find out more about Community Post for 2015 please register your interest.
What is Community Post?
Community Post is an important community investment programme for New Zealand Post. We donate postage included envelopes and other New Zealand Post Group services to not-for-profit organisations for use with projects and activities that align with our community investment themes.
Find out more
- Who can apply for Community Post?
- What can you apply for?
- Community investment themes
- Community Post regions
- GST liability for recipient organisations