NZ Post supports community organisations and the valuable work they do through Community Post. This year, we’re looking forward to donating 750,000 postage-included envelopes and other NZ Post services to not-for-profit groups across New Zealand to help with their community projects.
Community Post 2017 applications are open.
There are a few things you need to check before you apply for Community Post:
- Check your eligibility to apply and application requirements
- Find out what NZ Post offers and services you can apply for
- Only one application is accepted per organisation per region
- Community Post is designed to support project based programmes and is not to be used for general administration and newsletters. Before completing your application, please ensure you have a specific project you would like Community Post to support, details about how you are going to measure the project, plus project start and finish dates
There are two application forms:
Please ensure you apply using the correct form.
What is Community Post?
Community Post is a community investment programme for NZ Post. We donate postage-included envelopes and other NZ Post services to not-for-profit organisations for use with projects and activities that align with our community investment themes.
Find out more
- Who can apply for Community Post?
- What can you apply for?
- Community investment themes
- Community Post regions
- GST liability of recipient organisations
- Community Post Terms and Conditions
Do you have questions about Community Post?
Email us at email@example.com.