Who can apply for Community Post?
Applications will be considered from not-for-profit organisations using NZ Post services to carry out projects in their region. These projects must align with our community investment themes and benefit communities in your region.
Applications can be submitted by one of the following:
- an incorporated society
- a registered charitable trust
- a body or club that is controlled by an association of people under an adopted constitution and rules, with annual accounts and reports.
These organisations can be one of the following:
- a national organisation (applying on behalf of your regions or with national reach)
- a local/regional organisation (not part of a national organisation that is not also intending to lodge an application).
Applications must fulfil all of the following:
- be for a specific project. (Community Post is not designed for general administration and newsletter postage)
- operate in, and benefit, the region(s) being applied to
- require postage and/or an address database health check
- relate to a project which fits within one or more of the community investment themes.
Projects that are not eligible include:
- applications for the promotion or benefit of one individual
- commercial ventures
- completed or retrospective projects
- local or central government activities
- applications for cash, or New Zealand Post services other than postage included envelopes and/or an address database health check.
NZ Post reserves the right to publish the names of organisations which are successful in their applications to Community Post. We may also publish your story in local media.
Find out more
- What can you apply for?
- Community investment themes
- Community Post regions
- GST liability of recipient organisations
- Community Post Terms and Conditions
Do you have questions about Community Post?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.