Recognition, Certification & memberships
New Zealand Post Group is delighted that our commitment to corporate sustainability has been independently recognised in a number of awards.
The New Zealand Post Group joined the CEMARS programme in 2013, and is certified through the programme. CEMARS certification (Certified Emissions Measurement And Reduction Scheme), is essentially the first two steps of a carboNZero certification.
The New Zealand Post Group is a member of several organisations promoting sustainable development:
- Sustainable Business Network (SBN)
- Sustainable Business Council (SBC)
- London Benchmarking Group (LBG)
- International Post Corporation and Universal Postal Union (activity in their sustainability programme)
- Association for the promotion of Electric Vehicles (APEV)
- Bioenergy Association of NZ
- International Integrated Reporting Council (IIRC)