Boxlink Terms & Conditions
The standard terms and conditions of the products and services offered by New Zealand Post Limited, including information on the extent of our liability, are set out in the Public Contract and the Postal Users' Guide. They are also available for reference at PostShop stores and selected New Zealand Post retail outlets.
Between major towns and cities^ - Next working day
Delivery targets are a guide only and we do not guarantee that your item will reach its destination within the delivery target. Delivery outside major towns and cities (listed below), including to and from rural or remote areas may take longer.
^Major towns and cities are:
Whangarei, Auckland, Hamilton, Cambridge, Te Awamutu, Tauranga, Whakatane*, Rotorua*, Tokoroa*, Taupo*, Gisborne*, New Plymouth, Wanganui*, Napier, Hastings, Palmerston North*, Fielding*, Levin*, Masterton*, Wellington/Kapiti, Nelson, Blenheim, Christchurch, Greymouth, Ashburton, Timaru, Oamaru, Queenstown, Dunedin, Invercargill.
* Due to transport schedules, the delivery target for FastPost from these towns to particular other major towns and cities on some days is two (2) working days.
No minimum volume.
All items must:
- have the correct postage attached to the front, top right-hand corner of the envelope and a blue FastPost service indicator attached to the front, top left-hand corner of the envelope; or
- be posted in a FastPost postage included envelope; and
- have a valid New Zealand delivery address.
Blue FastPost service indicators are available free from all PostShops and selected New Zealand Post retail outlets, on our website, www.nzpost.co.nz, or by contacting our National Contact Centre on 0800 501 501.
FastPost postage included envelopes can be used to send items by FastPost. They can only be used once and only within New Zealand.
We recommend you include a return address. Items that we are unable to deliver and that do not have a return address will be sent to the New Zealand Post Returned Letters Office and dealt with in accordance with the Postal Services Act 1998.
- New Zealand Post street posting boxes
- PostShop letter slots
- PostShops and selected New Zealand Post retail outlets
- New Zealand Post Mail Service Centres
- New Zealand Post Business Mail Centres
- Business customers: items may also be lodged with your courier if you have a mail pick up service
FastPost items must be posted in the FastPost slot of New Zealand Post street posting boxes or PostShop letter slots. If the item is not posted in the FastPost slot, it may not receive the FastPost service.
Business customers: FastPost items must be bundled separately from other items so they are clearly identified as requiring priority service. FastPost items mixed with non-priority items may not receive the FastPost service.
Prohibited and Restricted items
Special conditions apply to Prohibited and Restricted items. Prohibited and Restricted items include (but are not limited to) dangerous, perishable, fragile and high value items. Refer to section 1 of the Postal Users' Guide for full details.
Compensation terms and conditions
For full information about our Compensation terms and conditions, refer to section 2 of the Postal Users' Guide.