Global logistics services
We’ve taken the knowledge and skills we’ve developed as operators of New Zealand’s most extensive and experienced distribution network, and applied those skills to benefit New Zealanders doing business across the world. Our aim is to turn logistics challenges into opportunities, by constantly adapting to the ever-changing needs of New Zealand businesses operating globally.
Our worldwide network of locally-based agents know the markets they work in, so you benefit directly from their knowledge and understanding of how things are best done.
Whether you’re importing or exporting, we can ship, airfreight, consolidate and warehouse your goods in all key global markets. Talk to our highly experienced Global Logistics Team.
Trust us to arrange:
- Export/import air freight
- Wharf and national transport
- Customs, clearance, customs tariff, and consultancy
- General warehousing
- Container unpacking and packing
- Warehousing 3PL and 4PL customer solutions
- Full pick and pack operation
- Full end mile national delivery and returns options
- Inventory management
- Sub-assembly kitting and co-packing
- Full EDI options.
How we can help
USA and Canada
If you’re trading in the United States and/or Canada, our agent’s 36 offices in those markets, extensive transport options and six North American warehousing locations will ensure on time delivery of orders.
China and Asia
Whether you’re manufacturing in Asia and shipping from there or exporting to the region, we can help you do business cost effectively:
- Labelling - Stock from your suppliers can be consolidated and warehoused in China. Labels can be replaced with local language labels to meet local regulations and then shipped to your stockists in each of your markets.
- Kitting - Stock can be delivered to our warehouse in China from multiple suppliers around the world and then items combined ready for sale. Your stores can place orders directly with the warehouse for what they need, saving time and cost.
- Effective freight solutions - By consolidating goods from multiple suppliers in China and combining them into one shipment, you can realise significant efficiencies. You can also ship goods directly to destination markets without bringing them into New Zealand first. To safeguard commercially sensitive information, pricing details can be withheld from documentation and costs billed direct in New Zealand dollars.
Europe and UK
By bulk shipping to Europe and the UK, and then using air and sea freight, trucking and state of the art warehousing to distribute within those markets, we could save you significant costs and meet your customers’ expectations for next day delivery within the Eurozone.
To find out more about these and the many other ways we can help you do business around the world: