Lodgement Manager is an easy to use, web-based lodgement tool. It is designed to enable organisations to easily manage the lodgement of business mail.
You can lodge any bulk mail item after 8:00am and before 5:00pm Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays). Bulk mail lodged after 5pm on a working day will be processed the next working day.
It’s free to approved New Zealand Post Account customers, simply enter the product code and the volume of mail you are sending, then submit your request. We’ll take care of the rest.
You’ll be asked to print a Statement of Posting and attach it to your mail.
Lodgement Manager can be used for all PermitPost mailings including:
- VolumePost 1, VolumePost 3, Business Standard, GoFlexible, Business Flexible, PrintPost, Adcard, Print PreSort and Volume PreSort
- Standard Post and FastPost
- ParcelPost (excluding ParcelPost Fast, ParcelPost Tracked and ParcelPost PO Box Priority)
- Selected international services
Benefits of using Lodgement Manager
- Detailed reporting and tracking of your Bulk Mail
- Your invoice number and/or transaction reference will be attached to the manifest record - so reconciling your invoice is easy
- You’ll get an estimate of postage costs before you lodge your mail
- Allocate the total cost of a mailing to different cost centres within your organisation or to specific customers
- Adobe Acrobat Reader version 7.0 or greater
- Add Lodgement Manager and the Help Site links to your Trusted Sites
- A high-speed broadband internet connection
- Laser printer (to ensure the barcode is able to be scanned if International Air Satchel (IBP) consignment notes are being produced) otherwise an inkjet printer
- If mixed lodgements are being created, eg IBP and other products, then the printer setting should be single sided to ensure the respective documents print separately
When you sign up for Lodgement Manager it will replace Mailroom Manager or your AR019N Statement of Posting.