The checkout experience on a website has a huge impact on sales success and on customer satisfaction.
We know that the lead reason for shopping cart abandonment is confusion about shipping*. It is essential to provide clarity around shipping charges and delivery timeframes.
We offer a comprehensive suite of domestic and international sending solutions, which can be managed easily through our Shipping Options APIs.
Domestic sending options
Our substantial network is designed to deliver to almost every household and business in New Zealand, and your parcels never leave our hands.
|Overnight||Next business day||Nationwide||Fully Tracked|
|Economy||2-3 days||Between Islands||Fully Tracked|
|Same Day||ASAP to 3 hours||Within same city||Proof of Delivery available|
|Same Day||Evening||Between Metros||Proof of Delivery available|
All above services have a compensation cover of $2000.
Value Added services
We offer a range of Value Added services to ensure that your parcels get to your customers when and how you need.
- Signature Required
- Dangerous Goods (limited classes available, approval required)
- Saturday Delivery
- Evening Delivery (selected areas)
- Age Restricted Delivery
International sending options
- We deliver to 220 countries around the world.
- Expertise in eCommerce solutions to and from New Zealand.
- We offer a tiered range of solutions through the postal or commercial network, depending on the destination, the speed and tracking experience you want to provide.
- We offer the ability to access new customers through NZ Post’s webstores on 12 Chinese marketplaces as well as on marketplaces in Australia and the USA.
*www.statista.com - The primary reason for digital shoppers to abandon carts 2016 - 2017.