Managing my customers
If you’re looking for smart ways to manage your customer databases, send day-to-day communications and handle fulfilment, you’ve come to the right place.
Fulfilment and day-to-day communications
- Sending letters using postage-included envelopes can be cheaper than an envelope and a stamp. They come in Standard Post, FastPost, BoxLink and International Air, in convenient bundles of 50, 100, 250 and 500.
- Sending to PO Boxes from your own PO Box is very cost-effective with BoxLink which offers next day delivery.
Making sure you deliver
- Ensure your items reach their destination and are delivered as efficiently as possible with tips on how to address your mail correctly. To find any address or postcode in New Zealand use our easy address and postcode finder.
- Missing items are rare but nobody’s perfect. Please contact us if you have any questions about missing, delayed or damaged items.
- Make sure you're covered before you send items by post or courier it pays to check the compensation limits of each service. If you’re sending valuable or high-risk items you can purchase additional cover, just in case.
- Changing addresses is easier with change. This handy online tool allows you to tell your customers if you’re changing location, and gives your customers a way to tell you if they’re moving.
Building customer loyalty
- Promote your brand or product with Personalised stamps.
- You may want to check out our comprehensive collections section with hundreds of stamps and related products. Or give the ultimate gift with Prezzy® card gift cards that you can load with anything from $25 to $1,000. They’re perfect for staff incentives, prize draws and rewards.
Using data to your advantage
- Managing your customer’s details can be a daunting task – so let us handle your database management for you. We can store data securely and in accordance with the Privacy Act, plus act as a one-stop analytical marketing service by keeping track of your communications. For example, we can tell you what offers you’ve made to whom and how they responded.
- Mailing lists can help you reach new customers and learn more about your existing ones. We have a full range of data products and lists and can help you make the most of them.
- Application Developers can get Inspiration, case studies and tracking app data at our Developer Centre. You can also find out about our latest application programming interfaces and get information about integrating your apps with New Zealand Post.
Just for business
- Enjoy professional business services through Kiwibank Business Banking including business coaching and free legal advice.