The promoter of this competition is New Zealand Post, 23 Underwood Street, East Tamaki, Auckland.
How to enter the competition
- This competition is valid on Facebook
- To enter the competition you must comment on the New Zealand Post Easter Egg Hunt Facebook post with the number of Easter Eggs you have found hidden in the image. Only one entry per person will be eligible to enter.
- Entries must be made by 11.59pm Monday 13th April, 2020.
Prizes and draw details
- By entering the competition, you will be in with a chance to win a $50 Supermarket voucher of your choice. Options being Countdown or New World.
- One winner will be randomly selected by New Zealand Post on Tuesday 14th April, 2020.
- The winner will be contacted by Thursday 16th April, 2020 via a comment on the Easter Egg Hunt Facebook post. The winner is expected to make contact with New Zealand Post via Private Facebook Message to arrange delivery of the prize.
- As a voucher is deemed to be a non-essential item the prize will be delivered via courier to the winner after the level-4 lock down has been lifted and we are allowed to do so.
- In the event that the winner does not make contact by Thursday 23rd April, the prize will be redrawn on the next business day under the same terms as the original draw.
Additional Terms and Conditions
- This competition is not available to New Zealand Post employees and their immediate families, its subsidiaries, associated agencies and entities.
- Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of any applicable Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is open to all residents of New Zealand
- Any entrant who is under the age of 18 years must have their parent or legal guardian’s permission to enter the promotion.
- New Zealand Post reserves the right to update the terms and conditions without notice.
- Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- If the winner is under 18 years of age at the closing date of the competition, the prize will be awarded to the winner’s parent or legal guardian on the winner’s behalf.
- New Zealand Post and any other agencies associated with this promotion will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever that may be sustained, directly or indirectly, or for any personal injury suffered or sustained by any entrant or prize winner in connection with any product purchased for this competition or any prize, except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook, Inc or any of its subsidiaries.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Foodstuffs or Progressive Enterprises or any of their operators or subsidiaries.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of New Zealand.