A cost-effective way to send letters and documents to 52 key destinations worldwide.
International Courier has a 2 - 6 working day delivery target and costs less than International Express Courier.
You have the peace of mind of knowing your mail is tracked at key points until it reaches its destination and, if possible, a signature is collected on delivery.
Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Chile, China, Cook Islands, Costa Rica, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, El Salvador, Fiji, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, India*, Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Macau, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, New Caledonia, Norway, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Samoa, Singapore, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Tonga, UK, USA, Uruguay, Vanuatu and Vietnam.
*Please note that International Courier service is only available to major cities in India listed below:
PO Box delivery is available to selected destinations.
The required postage to send by International Courier is based on the size and weight of your document.
|Item Weight||250 grams||500 grams||1.0 kilograms|
|Australia (Zone A)||$21.49||$22.61||$28.28|
|South Pacific (Zone B)||$30.54||$35.06||$44.10|
|Asia (Zone C)||$30.54||$35.06||$44.10|
|North America, Canada, UK & Europe (Zone D)||$39.59||$42.97||$54.28|
|Rest of the world (Zone E)||$39.59||$42.97||$54.28|
Required postage rates are GST zero rated, refer to our GST exclusive postage guide (PDF - 900KB).
If paying by stamps please add GST, or refer to our GST inclusive postage guide (PDF - 1.0MB).
Documents weighing more than 1kg are classified as parcels.
|Maximum size (length + girth)||Maximum length of any side|
Dimension and weight restrictions include any packaging.
Our International Courier service delivers to PO Boxes in selected countries and rural addresses for no additional cost.
Sending by International Courier
You’ll need the following to send with International Courier:
- a white consignment note (CN300) is available in store, with the address written in English.
- a copy of the commercial invoice or an Export Invoice (NCPI025) (PDF - 49KB), if the items being sent are part of a commercial transaction.
- a completed Export Entry (for letters, documents & parcels valued over NZ$1,000). We can complete this on your behalf for an additional cost.
Lodge your mail at your local PostShop and pay the required postage.
Delivery to a PO Box is available within the following countries: Australia, Brazil, Belgium, Canada, Cook Islands, Croatia, Czech Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Finland, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Ireland, Japan, Macau, Netherlands, Poland, Samoa, South Korea, Spain, Switzerland, Singapore, Slovenia, Taiwan, Thailand, Uruguay, USA, Vanuatu, and Vietnam.
Things you need to know
There are a few other things you need to know about this service:
- All International Courier documents sent internationally require a Customs declaration on the white consignment note (CN300) available in store.
- Use this service if your documents are up to 1 kg. If they are over 1 kg they are classified as parcels.
- For the latest updates on affected delivery times or items we temporarily cannot accept, check our international mail service announcements.
- Ensure your item is safe to send by checking our prohibited and restricted items information.
- Find out if you’ll be compensated if your item goes missing or gets damaged.