A cost-effective courier service to send parcels to 52 key destinations worldwide.
International Courier service for parcels up to 30kg. It has a 2 - 6 working day delivery target and costs less than our prestige service International Express Courier.
You have the peace of mind of knowing your mail is tracked at key points until it reaches its destination and, if possible, a signature is collected on delivery.
Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Chile, China, Cook Islands, Costa Rica, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, El Salvador, Fiji, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, India*, Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Macau, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, New Caledonia, Norway, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Samoa, Singapore, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Tonga, UK, USA, Uruguay, Vanuatu and Vietnam.
*Please note that International Courier service is only available to major cities in India listed below:
- Agrai Ahmedabad
PO Box delivery is available to selected destinations.
The required postage to send by International Courier is based on the size and weight of your item. For more details on the cost to send your parcel, use the Rate Finder or download our International Services Guide (excluding GST) (PDF - 990KB); when paying by methods other than stamps.
|Maximum size (length + girth)||Maximum length of any side|
Dimension and weight restrictions include any packaging.
Our International Courier service delivers to PO Boxes in selected countries and rural addresses for no additional cost.
Sending mail by International Courier
You’ll need the following to send with International Courier:
- a white consignment note (CN300), available in store, with the address written in English
- a copy of the commercial invoice or an Export Invoice (NCPI025) (PDF - 49KB), if the items being sent are part of a commercial transaction
- a completed Export Entry (for items valued over NZ$1,000). We can complete this on your behalf for an additional cost.
Lodge your mail at your local PostShop and pay the required postage.
Delivery to a PO Box is available within the following countries: Australia, Brazil, Belgium, Canada, Cook Islands, Croatia, Czech Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Finland, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Ireland, Japan, Macau, Netherlands, Poland, Samoa, South Korea, Spain, Switzerland, Singapore, Slovenia, Taiwan, Thailand, Uruguay, USA, Vanuatu, and Vietnam.
Things you need to know
There are a few other things you need to know about this service:
- All parcels sent internationally require a Customs declaration.
- Use this service if your parcel is up to 30kg. If it’s over 30kg it should be sent via International Freight.
- Parcels are charged using the actual weight of your item in 10g increments. The minimum charge is 500g and the maximum 30kg per item
- Maximum weights are lower for some countries.
- For the latest updates on affected delivery times or items we temporarily cannot accept, check our international mail service announcements.
- Ensure your item is safe to send by checking our prohibited and restricted items information.
- Find out if you’ll be compensated if your item goes missing or gets damaged.