A cost-effective courier service to send parcels to 46 key countries worldwide.
International Courier service for parcels up to 30kg. It has a 2 - 6 working day delivery target and costs less than our prestige service International Express Courier.
You have the peace of mind of knowing your mail is tracked until it reaches its destination and a signature is collected on delivery.
Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, China, Cook Islands, Costa Rica, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, El Salvador, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Macau, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, Norway, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Samoa, Singapore, Slovenia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Tonga, UK, USA, Vanuatu, Uruguay and Vietnam.
PO Box delivery is available to selected destinations.
The required postage to send by International Courier is based on the size and weight of your item. For more details on the cost to send your parcel, use the Rate Finder or download our International Services Guide (excluding GST) (PDF - 1.7MB); when paying by methods other than stamps.
|Maximum size (length + girth)||Maximum length of any side|
Dimension and weight restrictions include any packaging.
Our International Courier service delivers to PO Boxes in selected countries and rural addresses for no additional cost.
Sending mail by International Courier
You’ll need the following to send with International Courier:
- a completed orange consignment note (IEC001) or white consignment note(CN300) with the address written in English
- a copy of the commercial invoice or an Export Invoice (NCPI025), if the items being sent are part of a commercial transaction
- a completed Export Entry (for letters and documents valued over NZ$1,000). We can complete this on your behalf for an additional cost.
Lodge your mail at your local PostShop and pay the required postage. Free pick up from commercial premises may be available for New Zealand Post Account customers. Contact your account manager to enquire.
PO Box delivery is available within the following countries: Australia, Brazil, Belgium, Canada, Cook Islands, Croatia, Czech Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Finland, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Ireland, Japan, Macau, Netherlands, Poland, Samoa, South Korea, Spain, Switzerland, Singapore, Slovenia, Taiwan, Thailand, Uruguay, USA, Vanuatu, and Vietnam.
Things you need to know
There are a few other things you need to know about this service:
- All parcels sent internationally require a Customs declaration.
- Parcels valued over NZ$1,000 require an Export Entry.
- Use this service if your parcel is up to 30kg. If it’s over 30kg it should be sent via International Freight.
- Parcels are charged using the actual weight of your item in 10g increments. The minimum charge is 500g and the maximum 30kg per item.
- For the latest updates on affected delivery times or items we temporarily cannot accept, check our international mail service announcements.
Compensation, restricted & prohibited items
Ensure your item is safe to send and find out if you’ll be compensated if it goes missing or gets damaged. See our compensation, restricted & prohibited items information.