International Express Courier
A prestige courier service to over 220 destinations worldwide for urgent and confirmed delivery to the door.
International Express Courier has a 1 - 5 working day delivery target to any street or rural address. Your parcel is tracked and requires a signature on delivery. There is no additional fuel surcharge or rural delivery fee.
The required postage to send by International Express Courier depends on the destination, weight and size of your parcel.
International Express Courier items are charged at the greater of the actual or volumetric weight, in 10g increments.
Volumetric weight (kg) = (height (m) x length (m) x depth (m) x 200
Use International Express Courier if your parcel is up to 30kg. If it’s over 30kg it is oversized and should be sent via International Freight.
For more details on the cost to send your parcel, use the Rate Finder.
|Maximum size (length + girth)||Maximum length of any side|
Dimension and weight restrictions include any packaging.
Sending items by International Express Courier
You’ll need a completed white consignment note (CN300), available in store, to send a parcel using International Express Courier.
Lodge your parcel at your local PostShop and pay the required postage.
Things you need to know
- All parcels sent internationally require a Customs declaration.
- Due to increased security clearance requirements, please ensure all shipments include the receiver’s full name, full business name (if sending to a business) and address, and the sender's full contact details, when using International Express Courier service, otherwise your item will risk delay or rejection.
- For items being sent to the USA, Canada, Central or South America, the sender's address cannot be a PO Box address.
- Items can only be sent to a PO Box address if sent to Bahamas, Iran, Kuwait, Solomon Islands or Vanuatu. A daytime contact phone number and full name for the receiver of the item must be written on the consignment note.
- The recipient's telephone number must be provided as part of their address details.
- Parcels valued over NZ$1,000 require a completed Export Entry. We can complete this on your behalf for an additional cost.
- A copy of the commercial invoice or an Export Invoice (NCPI025) (PDF - 49KB) is required for documents weighing over 1kg and for all other items.
- Maximum weights are lower for some countries.
- For the latest updates on affected delivery times or items we temporarily cannot accept, check our international mail service announcements.
- Ensure your item is safe to send by checking our prohibited and restricted items information.
- Find out if you’ll be compensated if your item goes missing or gets damaged.
- Our Rate Finder provides estimates only. When using Print Postage Online, the results are only as accurate as your estimation/measurement of the size, weight and value of your mail item. In some instances the International Air Parcels untracked service may not be the cheapest option to the overseas destination.