Returns/Alternative delivery options
If your parcel arrives at our warehouse and you decide you no longer want it, or the parcel is not able to be sent using YouShop, you have three options.
You can choose to
- return the parcel to the online merchant
- have the parcel forwarded to an alternative address
- have us dispose of the parcel for you.
Sign into your YouShop account to select one of the alternative delivery options for your parcel.
Once you have confirmed your selection, you will be notified via email when it has been actioned.
To return the parcel to the merchant you will need their return address details. If the merchant supplies you with a return code/authorisation number please add this to the parcel’s delivery address form in your YouShop account.
If the parcel is to be returned to the merchant, a fee will be charged equivalent to 50% of the international postage that would have been charged if it was delivered to New Zealand.
- Parcels at our USA warehouse can only be returned to a USA address
- Parcels at our UK warehouse can only be returned to either a UK or European address.
Deliver the parcel to an alternative address
To have the parcel delivered to an alternative USA, UK or European address, please add the address details to the parcel delivery form in your YouShop account. If the parcel is to be delivered to an alternative USA, UK or European address, the cost of postage will be charged at 50% the international postage if it was delivered to New Zealand.
- Parcels at our USA warehouse can only be sent to an alternative address in the USA
- Parcels at our UK warehouse can only be sent to an alternative address in the UK or Europe.
If you choose to dispose of the parcel, the warehouse will do this at no charge.