Find out what to bring with you when you submit your UK passport application at your local PostShop.
At your local PostShop
Submit your UK passport application at your local PostShop
Find your local PostShop
- making sure your application is submitted with the correct information and supporting documents – less chance your passport will be delayed
- your local PostShop ensuring secure delivery of your application.
What to bring with you to your local PostShop:
- A completed application form (adult - C1 and child under 16 - C2).
- A completed passport checklist and fee sheet (PDF – 202kb).
- Two identical photos that meet British Government requirements and photo guidelines.
- All relevant documentation – to find out exactly what you need, use the appropriate checklist.
To submit your application, visit your local PostShop.
For more information, visit ukinnewzealand.fco.gov.uk.