You can now track your items with RedClick.
RedClick consignment note lodgement
Automate the consignment note process when sending multiple parcels or courier items internationally and within New Zealand, with our online lodgement tool RedClick.
RedClick is our online service that enables you to generate and print your own documentation for a range of New Zealand Post’s sending solutions.
It’s easy to use, reduces errors and will save you time and best of all, RedClick is free to New Zealand Post Account customers and in most cases won’t require you to install additional software.
Benefits of using RedClick
- Print sending documentation as and when required.
- If you have multiple shipments, you can load the name and address details as one file and all the documentation you need will be automatically generated.
- Can be fully integrated with your order management system.
- Track parcels sent with International Express Courier and International Economy Courier services. Information is updated every two hours.
- Automatically import your customer data into RedClick by additionally downloading RedClick Connector.
Terms and conditions
These terms and conditions apply to the use of RedClick. You need to read these terms and conditions together with the terms and conditions associated with the use of the New Zealand Post website and the terms and conditions governing the products and/or services available to you through RedClick as set out below. We and you may also agree in writing to other terms and conditions and the law may imply terms and conditions. We will use the phrase "these terms" to cover all of these terms and conditions and any changes to them.
If there is any inconsistency between these terms and the terms and conditions governing the products and/or services available to you via RedClick, the terms and conditions governing the products and/or services available to you via RedClick will prevail.
If there is any inconsistency between these terms and the terms and conditions associated with the use of the New Zealand Post website, these terms will prevail.
By using RedClick, you acknowledge that you are bound by these terms.
If you use RedClick you are deemed to have accepted these terms.
In these terms:
- "You" means the person accessing or using RedClick. "Your" has a corresponding meaning.
- "We" means New Zealand Post Limited, its related companies, successors and assignees. "Our" and "us" have a corresponding meaning.
- "RedClick" means this electronic lodgement tool for the sending of parcels and courier items internationally and within New Zealand. It includes New Zealand Post and wholesaler branded RedClick sites.
- "Our website" means the New Zealand Post website accessed through the home page www.nzpost.co.nz, but excludes other websites not operated by us that may be accessed through hypertext links on our website.
Your use of RedClick
The functionality of RedClick is provided for your convenience only, and you use RedClick at your own risk.
Each time you generate a parcel or courier label using RedClick, you confirm that you have the appropriate authority to generate parcel or courier labels (and any resulting postal charges) on behalf of your company and that your use of the information and functionality in RedClick is for business purposes.
You may only use RedClick for generating parcel or courier labels for selected New Zealand Post services (as activated on your RedClick client profile).
Each parcel or courier label has a unique identifier and may be used once only.
The standard terms and conditions governing these products and services, including information on the extent of our liability, are set out in the Public Contract and the Postal Users' Guide. These are available on our website and for reference at PostShop stores and selected New Zealand Post retail outlets. Further conditions for credit customers are contained in the business terms and conditions provided to these customers when credit was arranged and available on our website. A guide to certain restrictions can be found within the standard Terms and Conditions.
RedClick produces sending documentation based on the data that you contribute. You are responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the data you provide.
Collection, tracking (where applicable), and delivery of your parcels are dependent on the print quality of the parcel or courier labels. You are responsible for ensuring the print quality of the documentation produced. This responsibility includes, but is not limited to, printing parcel or courier labels using a printer that meets the minimum quality recommended in the RedClick technical requirements.
Changes to RedClick
We may change the functionality of RedClick including these terms, at any time.
You acknowledge that we are providing you with access to RedClick on a trial basis only at no cost to you. We may change the terms and conditions of RedClick, rescind your access to RedClick, suspend access to, or withdraw RedClick for use by our customers by giving you at least 30 days’ written notice of the change.
Local laws and regulations
These terms and conditions apply to the use of RedClick. By using RedClick, you confirm that you are not breaching any local laws or regulations existing where you are. You also confirm that you are not breaching any terms and conditions for using New Zealand Post’s website or New Zealand Post services accessed via RedClick.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage (direct or otherwise) you suffer in connection with your use of RedClick or your use of, or reliance on, sending documentation or data generated by or accessed through RedClick.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage (direct or otherwise) you suffer from the temporary or permanent non-availability of the New Zealand Post website or of RedClick.
Support for RedClick is available in the following ways:
- Online help is available for the most common support queries. This is available at nzpost.co.nz/redclick.
- Phone based support is available during standard New Zealand business hours: 8.30-5pm, Monday - Friday (NZ time).
- We exclude any condition or warranty that could be implied into these terms (to the extent that this is allowed by New Zealand law).
In the course of providing you with our services via RedClick, we may collect personal information from you.
Whenever you use RedClick via the internet, our servers automatically record information that your browser sends. These server logs may include information such as your Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
Information transmitted over the Internet is inherently insecure. However, we have physical, electronic and managerial processes in place to protect the information we collect via RedClick. The information you send is passed through a secure server utilising encryption technology. All stored customer information is protected with secure passwords, user log-ons and other security procedures.
You agree you will not use a password that is easily guessed or relates to your easily identifiable personal information. This includes passwords that are comprised of birth dates, telephone numbers and sequential numbers.
You agree you will not divulge your password to another person or store your password in electronic or written format.
Intellectual property and our other rights
We are a licensee of all intellectual property rights inherent in RedClick (excluding any New Zealand Post trade marks, which we own). You may use the information in RedClick in accordance with these terms only.
You agree to grant to the licensor of RedClick, NetDespatch, the non-exclusive and worldwide right to use, copy, store, transmit and display any data you provide via the application suite for the purpose of allowing the licensor to make, and continue to make, the application suite available to us and you.
You may use the documentation produced by RedClick and reproduce it (electronically or in hard copy) only for the purpose of producing the documentation required to send items using our services.
In all other circumstances, you must get written permission from us before you use, send or reproduce any of the information or functionality in RedClick.
As between us and you, the use of RedClick is governed by the laws of New Zealand. When you access RedClick, you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the New Zealand courts.
Standard Terms & Conditions
The standard Terms and Conditions of the products and services offered by New Zealand Post Limited, including information on the extent of our liability, are set out in the Public Contract and the Postal Users' Guide. These are available for reference on our website, or at any New Zealand Post Retail outlet. Other conditions for credit customers are contained in the business terms and conditions provided to these customers when credit was arranged.
The following is a guide to certain restrictions.
You agree not to give us for delivery any item that:
- is illegal, explosive, dangerous, or destructive to send
- is inadequately packaged or contains anything that is capable, as packed, of causing injury or damage to property
- contains cash, currency, traveller’s cheques (uncashed), unused stamps, vouchers, deeds, negotiable instruments (including any bearer security, bill of exchange or uncrossed cheque), bankers drafts (bearer), money orders, bonds or shares, credit or bank cards (activated) or bullion
- contains perishables; or
- if the service is International Express Courier, contains tickets in bearer form e.g. tickets to events.
Note: Perfume, aerosols and aftershave are some of the common prohibited items.
A more detailed guide to prohibited items is contained in the Postal Users' Guide and is also available by visiting Prohibited items or in the ‘Letting you know about prohibited items’ brochure available at your local New Zealand Post Retail outlet.
High Risk and fragile items
There are some items (i.e. high risk and fragile items) that we will only agree to carry if you comply with our conditions of carriage for that item.
High Risk items may only be sent if you purchase additional compensation cover for the full value of the item. If you send a High Risk item and do not purchase additional cover/compensation, we are not liable in any way, and will not pay any compensation, for any loss of or damage to such items. High risk items include:
- Any item with contents valued at more than the standard compensation limit for the selected service.
- Jewellery, watches, precious metals or stones, collectibles, antiques, paintings, sculptures or other works of art.
- Stamps (un-used).
Fragile items can only be sent if they are packaged to withstand transport and handling.
A more detailed guide to the conditions of carriage for high risk and fragile items is contained in the Postal Users' Guide and is also available by visiting Compensation, High Risk and prohibited items, or in the ‘Making sure you’re covered’ brochure at your local New Zealand Post retail outlet.
If you give us for delivery any prohibited item, or any high risk or fragile item without purchasing additional cover/compensation, or in any other way you do not comply with the Postal Users' Guide:
- you understand that we and our employees and agents are not liable to pay any compensation to you for any loss or damage to or delay in delivery of, that item; and
- you agree to pay us for any resulting liability, costs, damage or loss of any kind.
Return of items
If you have indicated that you wish your item to be returned to you in the event of non-delivery:
- For items sent via International Express Courier, your package will be returned to us as your agent by the same method it was sent. You authorise us to accept receipt of the package.
- For items sent via International Economy Courier, International Air, International Air with Tracking, and/or International Economy, your package will be sent to us as your agent by post. You authorise us to accept the receipt of the package, which will constitute the return of the postal article to you for the purposes of the Postal Services Act 1998.
You will be liable for any duties, taxes or government charges associated with the return of the goods. Your package will be returned to you provided you pay the full costs of return. This cost may exceed the original cost of sending the article.
If you refuse to pay the return costs for your package, or if you cannot be contacted by us after a reasonable period of time, you agree that we may dispose of your returned package in whatever manner we deem fit. We reserve the right to recover the costs incurred by us even if the article has been destroyed after return to us.
If you have indicated that you wish your item to be treated as abandoned/destroyed, your item will be destroyed by the overseas carrier.
Packaging is the responsibility of the Sender and provision of complimentary packaging and/or acceptance of an item by New Zealand Post does not free the Sender of responsibility. The Sender of an item is responsible for any damage caused to another item by their package.
You agree that we may open any package and inspect any item at any time.
The maximum weight of any item accepted by us for sending via International Air and International Economy is 20kg. Lower weight limits may apply to certain services in certain countries.
The maximum weight of any item accepted by us for sending via International Express is 30kg, however a maximum weight of 20kg may apply at some postal acceptance points.
The maximum weight of any item accepted by us for sending via International Economy Courier is 30kg.
Maximum dimensions also apply. Individual countries may have lower maximum weights or dimensions. We may reweigh your item at any time to confirm the chargeable weight. In relation to items sent via International Express, at our sole discretion, we may charge according to the actual or volumetric weight of an item.
The maximum weight of any item accepted by us for sending within New Zealand is 25kg.
A more detailed guide to the maximum weights and dimensions of items is contained in the Postal Users' Guide.
Customs Requirements and Duties
You are responsible for complying with Customs requirements, completing all Customs documentation and checking whether Customs duties or other charges are payable on your item.
The Receiver is responsible for payment of any Customs duties, sales taxes and other regulatory charges made by Customs authorities in the destination country in relation to the item. In the event of non-payment by the Receiver of such duties, taxes and charges, or if the item is undeliverable, you will be responsible for paying such duties, taxes and charges if they are not refundable.
RedClick, PostShop and ParcelPost Tracked are trade marks of New Zealand Post Limited.