International Air Registered
The secure way to send your mail to 220 destinations worldwide, with a three to 10 working day delivery target.
When sending with International Air Registered, your items are sent in sturdy postage included bags and signed for on delivery.
The price to purchase International Air Registered Postage Included Bags is:
|Size||Max dimension||Max weight||Max thickness||Quantity||Price (RRP, incl. GST)|
|A5||185mm x 280mm||200g||10mm||1||$14|
Buy individual bags at your local PostShop or in bulk online.
Sending mail by International Air Registered
To send your letter or document by International Air Registered you need to have:
- an International Air Registered Postage Included Bag
- if the document is part of a commercial transaction, an Export Invoice (NCPI025).
Place in the International Air ‘Par Avion’ slot of a New Zealand Post street posting box or PostShop letter slot.
Things you need to know
There are a few other things you need to know about this service:
- Documents must be sent in an A5 International Air Registered Postage Included Bag
- You can only send letters and documents under 200g.
- We cannot guarantee that we’ll be able to confirm that a signature has been received on delivery, because we do not directly control all parts of the delivery chain.
- Tracking is not offered with this service.
- For the latest updates on affected delivery times or items we temporarily cannot accept, check our international mail service announcements.
Compensation, high risk & prohibited items
Ensure your item is safe to send and find out if you’ll be compensated if it goes missing or gets damaged.
Terms and conditions
The standard terms and conditions of the products and services offered by New Zealand Post Limited, including information on the extent of our liability, are set out in the Public Contract and the Postal Users' Guide. They are also available for reference at PostShop stores and selected New Zealand Post retail outlets.
You can expect that items will usually arrive at their destination within the delivery target specified. Because New Zealand Post does not directly control all parts of the delivery chain, we cannot guarantee that your item will always reach its destination within the delivery target. Delivery to areas outside major cities, or where your item is dutiable or held in Customs, may take longer. For information on our delivery targets for international destinations, view our guide to World Zones.
The required postage is the value of postage required for New Zealand Post to carry the item. Actual price paid may vary instore. The required postage and specifications are subject to change.
Compensation, prohibited & high risk items
Before sending mail items, make sure your item is safe to send and will be covered if it goes missing or is damaged. Make sure you read about Compensation, high risk & prohibited items for more information.
International Air Registered, International Express Courier, International Economy Courier and International Air are trade marks of New Zealand Post Limited.