Use this tool to help you find the best option for sending a parcel internationally. Please note: The price may vary instore. A $5 fee applies instore when sending internationally. Learn more
- Parcel required postage is GST zero-rated. If you want to use stamps as the payment method for your parcel, you must add GST to the required postage.
- This Rate Finder is for individual customers and provides estimated rates applicable via Print Postage Online and in NZ Post retail outlets only. Customers with a NZ Post business account should refer to their own pricing guide. Learn more about My NZ Post
- The results are only as accurate as your estimation/measurement of the size, weight and value of your mail item. Please remember to include the packaging in these measurements.
- Final pricing will be confirmed at your local NZ Post retail outlet (excluding stamp resellers), and the price you pay may vary in-store. If you pay online to post, pricing is confirmed when your item has been weighed and measured at the International Mail Centre. Each time you pay online to post, you confirm that you have the appropriate authority to pay any resulting postage charges.
- Pay online to post postage has a unique identifier and may be used only once. Postage will become void if you alter it once printed. For further information about our terms and conditions, please refer to the relevant sections of the Postal Users' Guide
For border security and clearance purposes, we need to electronically capture the sender, receiver and parcel content information that you provide on your white consignment note or green Customs declaration form in-store for all International Air Small Parcel, International Air Parcel, International Courier and International Express Courier items. This information may be shared in advance with the destination postal administration and national government agencies (such as Customs) for fiscal, risk, security and border clearance purposes, in line with national and international legislation.
A service fee of $5 (RRP) is included in the instore price of sending parcels overseas to cover the electronic data capture cost, processing and administration fee. Learn more about Electronic Advance Data (EAD)