International Air Parcels
International Air Parcels is a fast and affordable way for your business to send untracked parcels overseas.
International Air Parcels has a 3 - 10 working days delivery target to over 220 destinations, including PO Boxes and rural areas worldwide. This is an untracked service.
The required postage is based on the weight of the parcel and charged in 10g increments, so you only pay for what it weighs. The minimum charge for International Air Parcels is 2kg.
You can send parcels by International Air to PO Boxes and rural areas for no extra cost. Use the Rate Finder for more details on the options available and the associated cost to send your parcel. If your parcel does not match the dimensions specified, another service may be more applicable. Download our International Services Guide (excludes GST) (PDF - 990KB), when paying by methods other than stamps.
|Max length + girth per item||Max length of any side per item||Max weight per item|
For more details on the cost to send your parcel, use the Rate Finder.
Sending by International Air Parcels
To send your parcel by International Air Parcels you need to have:
- A red business consignment note (OS007), or white consignment note (CN300) only available to use in store, listing each item and its commercial value in the space provided.
- An Export Invoice (NCPI025) (PDF - 49KB) or a copy of the commercial invoice attached to the outside of the parcel if your parcel is being sent as part of a commercial transaction.
- Parcels valued over NZ$1,000) require an Export Entry. We can complete this on your behalf for an additional cost.
Lodge your parcel at your local PostShop.
Things you need to know
- Our Rate Finder provides estimates only. When using Print Postage Online, the results are only as accurate as your estimation/measurement of the size, weight and value of your mail item. In some instances the International Air Parcels untracked service may not be the cheapest option to the overseas destination.
- For the latest updates on affected delivery times or items we temporarily cannot accept, check our international mail service announcements.
- Ensure your item is safe to send by checking our prohibited and restricted items information.
- Find out if you’ll be compensated if your item goes missing or gets damaged.