Our most cost-effective international sending option to send your mail to 220 destinations worldwide, with a 3-10 working day delivery target.
You have the flexibility of three envelope size options, up to a maximum weight of 200g.
The cost to send by International Air depends on the destination, weight and the size of the item.
(height x length x thickness)
|Max weight||Required postage
for Australia and South Pacific
for Rest of the world
|Aerogrammes and postcards||130mm x 235mm||10g||$2.70||$2.70|
|Medium||130mm x 235mm x 5mm||100g||$2.70||$3.50|
|Large||165mm x 235mm x 10mm||200g||$3.50||$4.20|
|Oversize||260mm x 385mm x 10mm||200g||$4.70||$6.30|
All prices include GST and may vary in store. Items larger than 260mm x 385mm, thicker than 10mm or heavier than 200g are classified as parcels.
Sending by International Air
International Air items must contain paper-based written or printed documents only.
Your item needs to be in an envelope with an International Air sticker in the top left-hand corner and the correct postage, or in an International Air Postage Included Envelope.
Lodge your mail at your local NZ Post retail outlet.
Things you need to know
There are a few other things you need to know about this service:
- Tracking is not offered with this service.
- For updates on delivery delays or items we temporarily cannot accept, please visit international delivery updates page.
- Ensure your item is safe to send by checking our prohibited and restricted items information.
- No compensation is payable for loss of or damage to items sent by International Air.
- Find delivery targets with our world zones guide
- Buy the following products in bulk online to send your letters and documents with International Air:
- You can still visit your local PostShop to buy individual envelopes, boxes, bags and stickers.