Help with YouShop
Find out how YouShop works, what happens to your YouShop purchases and how parcels are delivered from our warehouses.
YouShop is a service from New Zealand Post which provides you with delivery addresses in the USA, China and UK for items you have bought online, allowing you to send them easily to New Zealand.
Take a look at some of our commonly asked questions:
- How do I register for YouShop?
- Does YouShop offer parcel consolidation?
- What are the postage costs for my YouShop parcels from the USA to New Zealand?
- Are there weight and size restrictions for items sent through YouShop?
- How do I earn Airpoints™ through YouShop?
- Can I track my YouShop parcel?
- How long will it take to receive my YouShop parcel?
- What compensation is available for lost or damaged YouShop parcels?
Visit our support pages for a full list of YouShop questions and answers.