Get your NZ Post and CourierPost parcels delivered to a secure locker in one of several convenient locations around New Zealand.
- Use your NZ Post online account to sign up to ParcelPod. Sign up to NZ Post online.
- Register for a ParcelPod. You’ll need a name, address, email and a credit or debit card.
- Choose the ParcelPod location closest to you.
- We’ll email you a ParcelPod delivery address to receive parcels.
- Collect a Box Lobby key from your selected ParcelPod location before your first delivery, for 24/7 access.
- We’ll email you when your parcel is ready for collection. You then have 48 hours to collect it from your ParcelPod box.
- Collect your ParcelPod key from your assigned box.
- Unlock your ParcelPod and collect your parcel.
- Return the ParcelPod Key in the Box Lobby returns slot.
Use a ParcelPod to receive parcels when trading, shopping online or receiving parcels from friends or family
You can receive multiple NZ Post and CourierPost parcels at a time and use ParcelPod as often as you like during your subscription. Use your ParcelPod address for almost all your parcels – from online shopping to presents from family and friends. Maximum weight and size restrictions apply. Check out what you can and can’t send.
If using a ParcelPod to receive online shopping, the address will look like this:
|David Key (your name)
ParcelPod 51280067 (your unique #)
Albany Box Lobby
We’ll email you when:
- your parcel is ready for collection;
- the collection time has expired (after at least 48 hours) and it is now available at the Box Lobby counter for collection;
- your parcel needs to be collected from the Box Lobby counter because your parcel does not meet the ParcelPod size, weight and/or content requirements;
- your international parcel requires a duty or GST payment to be made before it can be forwarded to the ParcelPod. If this is the case, you’ll be by letter, email or phone.
See our ParcelPod Terms and Conditions for more information.
Albany Box Lobby
11a/110 Don McKinnon Drive
Monday to Friday 7.00am to 5.00pm.
Botany Box Lobby
5 Te Koha Road
East Tamaki, 2013
Monday – Wednesday 6.00am – 5.30pm
Thursday 6.00am – 5.00pm
Friday 6.00am – 5.30pm
Saturday 8.30am – 12.00pm
Newmarket PostShop Box Lobby
Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.00pm
Saturday 9.30am to 1.00pm
Waikato Mail Centre Box Lobby
536 Anglesea Street
Monday to Friday 6.30am to 6.00pm
Seventh Ave Box Lobby
399 Cameron Road
Monday to Friday 7.00am to 12:00pm
Christchurch Box Lobby
67 Cashel Street
Monday to Friday 7.00am to 5.30pm.
What can I send to a ParcelPod?
You can receive any tracked CourierPost and NZ Post parcels from within NZ or Overseas to a ParcelPod. ParcelPod is not available for parcels delivered by any other courier company. Parcels need to fit within the dimensions below:
Maximum weight – 25kg
Maximum size – 390 (Height) x 265 (Width) x 410 (Depth) mm
Signature required parcels can be sent to a ParcelPod
Signature-required services can be delivered to a ParcelPod. By accepting the terms and conditions, you gave us authority to leave the parcel for you to collect, without requiring a signature.
However, some senders require a physical signature on delivery (e.g. for passports).
If we do need to collect a physical signature from you, your parcel will be available for collection from the Box Lobby counter.
Other courier/postal operators
ParcelPod is not available for parcels delivered by any alternative courier company. Only tracked CourierPost & NZ Post parcels can be delivered to ParcelPod addresses.
What can’t be sent to a ParcelPod?
Any item which is:
- inadequately or insecurely packaged for storage, handling or carriage
- food or otherwise perishable
- illegal or prohibited by law for sale or carriage in New Zealand
- listed in the General and Courier Terms and Conditions as a perishable item, prohibited item, valuable item or dangerous goods. These items include currency, credit or gift cards, perfume, aerosols and aftershave, fragile items, chocolate, precious metals, lithium batteries, and firearms.
- any parcel with contents with a value of more than NZ$2,000
- letters and standard mail
- parcels weighing more than 25kg or larger than the ParcelPod dimensions.
If your parcel can’t be delivered to a ParcelPod, we will treat your parcel in accordance with the terms and conditions of the Service. We may, at our discretion, contact you for redirection instructions, make the parcel available for collection from a location notified to you, destroy the parcel, return the parcel to the Sender, or follow the Sender’s instructions on the parcel for its return or destruction.
See ParcelPod Terms and Conditions for more information.
- What can't be sent to a ParcelPod address?
- What happens if I don’t collect my parcel before the ParcelPod collection time expires?
- Why do I need a ParcelPod ID?
- The ParcelPod won't open, lost your collection code or Box key? Contact our National Contact Centre for assistance.