Print postage online
Sending parcels within New Zealand or overseas? You can print your postage at a time that suits you.
Save yourself time by paying for and printing your postage using your computer at home, or work. Then, simply attach it to your parcel and drop into a drop-box, over the counter at your local PostShop or request a pick up. It's that easy.
You will need
To use this service for sending parcels within New Zealand you'll need:
- A credit card or debit card to pay for your postage online.
- Adobe Reader - the label is generated as a PDF document. Download Adobe Reader
- Access to a printer to print out the postage label.
For international parcels
For sending parcels internationally you'll also need:
- A clear pouch to hold two copies of the label on your item. These clear pouches can be purchased online.
- All international parcels must have a fully completed customs declaration or consignment note attached to them.
- Depending on the type and value of your item, an Export Invoice and/or Export Entry form may be required.
Please note that additional compensation cover is not available for your item unless you visit your local PostShop.
- What is the maximum parcel value for items sent using print postage online?
- What can I print my pay online to post postage onto?
- Can I store my print postage online orders to print later?
- Can I track my print postage online parcel?
- What international services are available through print postage online?
- Where does my customs declaration go when using print postage online?
- Why is my international parcel weight important when using print postage online?
Visit our support pages for a full list of Print Postage Online questions and answers.