Keeping in touch with your customers is not always easy. Having up to date customer data can help your business keep in contact with customers when you need to contact them, or simply reduce the volume of returned mail to your business.
Now you can automatically be notified when your customers move house or change their personal details with Change, an online service, provided free to your customers by New Zealand Post.
When your customers change their details, it’s a timely opportunity for your business to talk to them about relevant offers and targeted communication.
Benefits of Change
- Your business will receive correct, up to date new address and updated personal details notifications which your customers enter online and share directly with your business.
- Reduce call handling time at your customer service centre by having up to date phone, mobile, email and address information.
- Reduce outbound calling to chase customers’ new details
- Reduce delayed payments by enabling invoices to reach their destination first time
- Reduce unnecessary spend on marketing that doesn’t reach the right customers
- Reduce processing of ‘gone no address’ mail
Apply for Change
To start being notified of your customer’s change of personal details including their address, you just need to contact us at [email protected] and we will help you get set up.
If you don’t have a New Zealand Post business account, don’t worry as we can get this set up too.
Once you have signed up for Change you can also cleanse your current customer details against our NZCOA (New Zealand Change of Address) data to capture any address updates you may have missed. Email [email protected] for more information.
You can also register for free as a consumer customer of Change and see how the service works for your customers before you register with us as a business.