New Zealand Post Group
New Zealand Post Group consists of a range of businesses providing communication and business solutions. From the core mail business through to banking and digital solutions, New Zealand Post Group is a vibrant and evolving organisation.
New Zealand Post
The Group’s mail business, New Zealand Post, delivers just under 700 million items a year to around 1.94 million delivery points. It provides postal, parcel and bill payment services through a nationwide physical store network, processing more than 19 million financial transactions a year. It also offers paper-based and digital communication services to business clients, including document printing, mail processing and direct mail delivery.
Express Couriers Limited
Our international parcels and logistics capabilities connect Kiwis with the world, and the world with New Zealand. We have an extensive international supply chain through partnership, and through relationships with postal organisations worldwide, which is a significant source of parcels into Express Couriers Limited (ECL), the Group’s primary domestic parcels and logistics business. It provides courier, warehousing and distribution services through the CourierPost, Pace and Contract Logistics brands. A wholly owned subsidiary, ECL connects with New Zealand Post’s transport capabilities to deliver more than 41 million courier parcels a year.
Kiwibank provides a comprehensive suite of financial services, from personal loans and bank accounts to credit cards, business banking, international banking, wealth management and insurance. It’s the fifth largest bank in New Zealand, with over 850,000 customers, more than 270 access points, a nationwide ATM network and 11% main bank market share in personal markets. Kiwibank also includes:
- New Zealand Home Loans, a home loan and insurance provider with more than 70 offices nationwide
- the Kiwi Wealth KiwiSaver Scheme (formerly the Gareth Morgan KiwiSaver Scheme), which as at 30 June 2014 has over $1 billion in investment funds under management
- Kiwi Insurance, which provides Kiwibank’s Home Loan Insurance and Life & Living Insurance and has a financial strength rating of A- (Excellent) from A.M. Best Company.
Other Group businesses
Other New Zealand Group businesses include:
- Converga, a wholly owned subsidiary that specialises in data processing and business process outsourcing for customers primarily in New Zealand and Australia
- Reachmedia, a 50% joint venture that’s one of New Zealand’s largest distributors of unaddressed mail, including catalogues and flyers. Reachmedia delivers more than 720 million physical items each year, and provides retailers with a variety of digital marketing solutions.