New Zealand Post Group
New Zealand Post Group consists of a range of businesses providing communication and business solutions. From the core mail business through to banking and digital solutions, New Zealand Post Group is a vibrant and evolving organisation.
New Zealand Post
New Zealand Post – Tukurau Aotearoa is a New Zealand-based delivery and e-commerce logistics company.
- We process and deliver items – parcel, packages and letters – of New Zealand and international origin, to meet the requirements of both sending and receiving customers.
- We provide logistics services for businesses, including many who are engaged in e-commerce with consumers, and with other businesses here and internationally.
Delivering just under 600 million items in the year ending June 2017, to around 1.98 million delivery points, New Zealand Post is committed to providing accessible postal services to New Zealand communities through nationwide outlets. This includes sending parcels and buying postage.
For business customers we also offer paper-based and digital communication services, including document printing, mail processing and direct mail delivery.
Our international parcels and logistics capabilities connect Kiwis with the world, and the world with New Zealand. We have an extensive international supply chain through agents, and through relationships with postal organisations worldwide. We provide courier, warehousing and distribution services through the CourierPost, Pace and Contract Logistics brands and deliver more than 41 million courier parcels a year.
Other New Zealand Post Group businesses
- New Zealand Post is an investor in Kiwi Group Holdings (the owner of Kiwibank), with a 53% shareholding. The NZ Super Fund owns 25% and the Accident Compensation Corporation owns 22%. Kiwibank provides a comprehensive suite of financial services, from personal loans and bank accounts to credit cards, business banking, international banking, wealth management and insurance.
- Reachmedia is a 50% joint venture that’s one of New Zealand’s largest distributors of unaddressed mail, including catalogues and flyers. Reachmedia delivers more than 720 million physical items each year, and provides retailers with a variety of digital marketing solutions.
- Express Couriers Limited was amalgamated into New Zealand Post in June 2017. References to ECL or Express Couriers Limited should now be read as referring to New Zealand Post Limited.