Skip to content
Business Self Service Terms and Conditions
- If you are a Business Self Service Customer, the following terms will apply. If there is a conflict between the following terms and the General Terms and any relevant Service Terms, these terms will apply.
- You agree to provide us with a valid credit card upon registration, which we will charge for any services purchased from your Business Self Service account.
- We will pre-authorise your credit card each time you print a ticket, or tickets, from your Business Self Service Account, to the value of the ticket(s) printed.
- You agree that you will be liable to pay for any services at the time you present an item into our network with a valid ticket printed from your Business Self Service account.
- The prices for any Business Self Service products are as displayed at the time you print a ticket. We may change those prices at any time without notice, up until the time that a ticket is printed.
- We may change or withdraw the Business Self Service terms at any time. If we change the Business Self Service terms we will notify you of those changes via email. The changes will take effect at the time they are made, not at the time of notification.
- We may cancel or terminate your Business Self Service account, if we suspect that you have breached any applicable terms.
- We have no liability to perform any services until such time as you present an item into our network with a valid ticket printed from your Business Self Service account.