Delivery instructions terms and conditions
By agreeing to these terms and conditions, New Zealand Post and its representatives will not be liable for any loss or damage to a parcel left in accordance with the instructions provided.
I authorise New Zealand Post, CourierPost and Pace representatives and delivery agents (“Representatives”) to leave a parcel addressed to the recipient in accordance with the instructions provided.
These terms will apply only in respect of the single parcel detailed and will be cancelled immediately thereafter.
By accepting the Terms and Conditions:
- I confirm that I have authority on behalf of the recipient named on the parcel to give the acknowledgments set out in this authorisation;
- I confirm that the Representatives are authorised to leave the parcel in the location I have specified;
- I confirm that the location I have specified is weatherproof, out of view of the street, and safe and easy for the Representatives to access;
- I acknowledge that New Zealand Post, CourierPost, Pace and their Representatives will not be liable in any way for any loss or damage to the parcel left at the address in accordance with this authority;
- I acknowledge that the Representatives may at their sole discretion refuse to leave the parcel at the specified location for any reason (including, for example, because the location does not meet the requirements set out), and that New Zealand Post, CourierPost, Pace and their Representatives will not be liable in any way for refusing to leave the parcel in the specified location. Items not left at the specified location will be treated in accordance with usual processes for such items where delivery to the specified address is not possible.
- I confirm that the parcel is not a Prohibited Item.