NZ Post's aim in collecting these surveys is to continuously improve our services and understand the delivery experience. We may anonymously use your feedback to promote those services. NZ Post may contact you as a result of completing this survey.
We are working with our survey representative, MaritzCX, an independent customer experience firm, to conduct the survey and analyse the results. Your feedback will be collected by MaritzCX and will be kept confidential from other third parties.
NZ Post's aim is to continuously improve our services and we may anonymously use your feedback to promote those services. NZ Post may contact you as a result of completing this survey.
If you have comments or concerns about this survey, please contact us.
You may like to provide feedback without opting into the draw. The following terms and conditions do not apply for just giving feedback.
Voice of the Customer – Survey Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
- Entry is open to all New Zealand residents. Employees and contractors of New Zealand Post Group and their immediate families are not eligible to enter.
- The competition runs monthly. New Zealand Post may end the competition at any time, with effect from the end of the month. Entries for that month’s prize draw may still be submitted, and will be entered into the final prize draw. The competition will then end after that month’s prize is drawn.
- To enter this competition the survey must reference that there is a prize draw available for respondents. Other survey activity is not eligible for this competition.
- Entries of the monthly draw must be submitted online and be received by 11.59pm on the last day of that month. New Zealand Post will take no responsibility for late or misdirected entries. You must include your name, email and phone number with your entry, otherwise your entry will be invalid and will not be included in the prize draw.
- Only one entry per person will be accepted.
- The prize in each month that the competition runs is one of two available Prezzy® Cards valued at $250NZD. Prizes are not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash. Terms & Conditions apply to the use of Prezzy® Card which can be found at www.prezzycard.co.nz/terms-conditions.
- Some prize details may be subject to change due to timing and availability. We reserve the right to substitute the prize with another prize of equal or greater value.
- The prize will be drawn for each month on the first business day of the next month.
- If you are under the age of 18, the prize will be awarded to your parent or legal guardian.
- Winners will be notified by telephone or email. New Zealand Post will make reasonable attempts to contact the winner, but if the winner is unable to be contacted within 7 days, the prize will be redrawn.
- The judge's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By accepting the prize, the winner acknowledges that his or her name and photograph may be used for publicity purposes.
- Entry into the competition implies full acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The contact details collected on your entry may be used by New Zealand Post and its related companies for the purpose of this competition and to provide you with information or offers relating to our products and services. You may look at and correct any personal information that we hold about you.