NZ Post Consumer Community is a research platform where you have the chance to provide feedback to improve experiences and design products of the future. All responses and feedback will be collected by NZ Post's survey representative Yabble, and will be kept confidential from other third parties. We are working with Yabble, an independent market research platform company, to conduct the research and analyse the results. Please see the Terms & Conditions below before joining NZ Post Consumer Community.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
In these Terms and Conditions, references to "we", "our" and "us" are to NEW ZEALAND POST Limited and their partner agencies.
Participation in our research, surveys and community activities signals your agreement to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree with any of these Terms and Conditions, please do not sign up to be a member of the NZ POST CONSUMER COMMUNITY or agree to be contacted by us to participate in any research activity.
We reserve the right to vary these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice.
By signing up to be a member of The NZ POST CONSUMER COMMUNITY, you warrant that:
- At the time of sign up, you have provided accurate and current personal information;
- You will update your personal information when necessary to ensure that it is current at all times;
- You will only undertake surveys that are sent to you and are in your own name;
- You will not forward any emails or survey links you receive to any third party unless invited to do so by us at the time the email or link is sent to you;
- You will not respond to a survey more than once; and
- You are not a competitor of us, signing up for the purpose of understanding our activity for competitive advantage.
You acknowledge and accept that:
- We may refuse your application for membership for any reason;
- We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your membership at any time without notice;
- Your participation in our research activities and use of our website are at your own risk;
- We are not responsible for any loss, damage or personal injury suffered arising out of your participation in our research activities;
- All warranties, conditions and representations in respect of The NZ POST CONSUMER COMMUNITY and our website are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law;
- As between NEW ZEALAND POST Limited, the NZ POST CONSUMER COMMUNITY and you, NEW ZEALAND POST Limited owns (or has a licence for) all copyrights, database rights and all similar rights for NZ POST CONSUMER COMMUNITY and all trademarks and other materials used on our website;
- If you cancel your membership, any entries you have into any undrawn prize draws are void.
PRIZES AND REWARDS
We may, from time to time, offer participants the chance to win prizes and/or the opportunity to redeem rewards on such terms and conditions as specified.
Unless otherwise specified in the particular terms and conditions for the offer, the following general terms and conditions will apply:
- Only one entry per person will be permitted;
- The winner(s) will be randomly selected at the relevant prize draw date from all eligible entries received;
- Each winner will be notified using the email address recorded in our membership records;
- Each winner must claim their prize and (if applicable) provide their delivery details within two weeks of notification by us. If a winner does not respond within this period, they will be deemed to have forfeited their prize and another winner will be drawn from all remaining eligible entries received;
- Our decision is final and no discussion or correspondence will be entered into;
- Prizes and rewards are as stated, cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash and (if applicable) must be redeemed in full by the specified date;
- We reserve the right to withdraw and replace any prize or reward with an item or items of approximate value should the original prize or reward not be available for any reason;
- Participation in a promotion and/or acceptance of a prize or reward confirms acceptance to participate in any reasonable publicity or advertising of NEW ZEALAND POST;
- Participation in a promotion implies full acceptance of these general terms and conditions;
- Failure to observe any of these general terms and conditions may result in disqualification from a promotion;
- To the extent permitted by law, NEW ZEALAND POST nor any other person or party associated with a promotion will not be liable to any person for (a) any loss, damage or personal injury suffered in connection with participation in that promotion; (b) any unforeseen telecommunications or system failure; (c) any change to or cancellation of any part of a prize or reward beyond our control; or (d) any inability of the winner to redeem a prize or reward (in whole or in part) for whatever reason; and
- To the extent permitted by law and any applicable regulatory approvals, we reserve the right to change a prize draw time, delay the start of a promotion, extend or cancel a promotion or alter any of the applicable terms and conditions without notice.