The promoter of this competition is New Zealand Post, 23 Underwood Street, East Tamaki, Auckland.
How to enter the competition
- This competition is valid on Facebook
- To enter the competition, you must comment on the New Zealand Post Easter Giveaway Facebook post with the box you think the Easter Eggs are in. Only one entry per person will be eligible to enter.
- Entries must be made by 12pm Thursday 1st April 2021.
Prizes and draw details
- By entering the competition, you will be in with a chance to win one of two Easter Egg hampers to the value of $50 each.
- Two winners will be randomly selected by New Zealand Post on Thursday 1st April 2021.
- The winners will be contacted by Thursday 1st April, 2021 via a comment on the Easter Giveaway Facebook post. The winner is expected to make contact with New Zealand Post via Private Facebook Message to arrange delivery of the prize.
- In the event that the winner does not make contact by Thursday 8th April, the prize will be redrawn on the next business day under the same terms as the original draw.
Additional Terms and Conditions
- This competition is not available to New Zealand Post employees and their immediate families, its subsidiaries, associated agencies and entities.
- Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of any applicable Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is open to all residents of New Zealand
- Any entrant who is under the age of 18 years must have their parent or legal guardian’s permission to enter the promotion.
- New Zealand Post reserves the right to update the terms and conditions without notice.
- Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- If the winner is under 18 years of age at the closing date of the competition, the prize will be awarded to the winner’s parent or legal guardian on the winner’s behalf.
- New Zealand Post and any other agencies associated with this promotion will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever that may be sustained, directly or indirectly, or for any personal injury suffered or sustained by any entrant or prize winner in connection with any product purchased for this competition or any prize, except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook, Inc or any of its subsidiaries.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Foodstuffs or Progressive Enterprises or any of their operators or subsidiaries.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of New Zealand.