Redirect your business mail when you need your mail to follow you.
You can redirect your mail as a business; you can redirect to an address in New Zealand or overseas, permanently or temporarily.
Setting up your Redirection
To set up your Redirection at your local PostShop you need to:
- complete an Application to Redirect Mail at your local New Zealand Post outlet, at least five working days before you want the Redirection to start,
- take some identification with you - a Passport, New Zealand Drivers Licence, Kiwi Access card, SuperGold Card or Community Services Card,
- take a letter on the business' letterhead that states you are authorised to redirect mail on the business' behalf.
Once we've processed your application, we'll write to you to confirm we can redirect your mail. If we have any problems processing your application, we'll contact you by phone.
Redirections set up at your local PostShop can also be amended online.
Business redirection details
- Each redirection service must be from one old address to one new address.
- The minimum two month fee applies to temporary redirections, which are charged the same as permanent.
- Not-for-profit organisations, Charitable Trusts, Personal and Family Trusts, societies and schools are entitled to the redirection service at the household/individual price, where this can be verified.