Apply for a PO Box or Private Bag
Apply for a PO Box or Private Bag at your local PostShop for safe and convenient delivery of your mail.
Or were you after:
- When you are away on holiday and don’t want to worry about an overflowing letterbox.
- Picking up your mail up when it suits – most of our lobbies have 24 hour access.
- Keeping the same mailing address if you move house within the same area.
- For a fee you can have your mail picked up and delivered by courier.
What to bring to your local PostShop
To set up a New Zealand Post PO Box or Private Bag you need to visit your local PostShop.
Bring the following things with you
- The annual fee for the service you require.
- Photo ID (current Drivers Licence, Passport or HANZ 18+ Card).
- If you are a business, you are also required to bring a letter of authorisation on business letterhead or a copy of the certificate of incorporation.
Visit your local PostShop to complete your application.