Parcel Delivery Feedback - Competition Terms and Conditions
To enter this competition, you must complete a survey about your recent parcel delivery experience through the link provided on our NZ Post self-opted in notifications. Other survey activity is not eligible for this competition. NZ Post's aim in collecting these surveys is to continuously improve our services and understand the delivery experience. We may anonymously use your feedback to promote those services. NZ Post may contact you as a result of completing this survey.
Your feedback will be collected by NZ Post's survey representative MaritzCX and will be kept confidential from other third parties. We are working with MaritzCX, an independent customer experience firm, to conduct the survey and analyse the results.
If you have comments or concerns about this survey, please contact us.
1. Entry is open to all New Zealand residents. Employees and contractors of New Zealand Post Group and their immediate families are not eligible to enter.
2. The competition runs monthly; New Zealand Post may end the competition at any time. If we end the competition prior to a scheduled monthly prize draw, entries for that prize draw may still be submitted, and will be entered into the final prize draw. The competition will then end after that month’s prize is drawn.
3. To enter this competition, you must complete a survey about your recent parcel delivery experience through the link provided on our NZ Post self-opted in notifications. Notifications from the company you bought this item through are not included.
4. Entries must be submitted online and be received by 11.59pm on the last day of each month. New Zealand Post will take no responsibility for late or misdirected entries. You must include your name, email and phone number with your entry, otherwise your entry will be invalid and will not be included in the prize draw.
5. Only one entry will be accepted per tracking number.
6. The prize is one $250 Prezzy Card valued at $250NZD per month the competition is running. Prizes are not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash. Terms & Conditions apply to the use of Prezzy® card and can be found on the Prezzy Card website
7. Some prize details may be subject to change due to timing and availability. We reserve the right to substitute the prize with another prize of equal or greater value.
8. The prize will be drawn each month on the first business day.
9. You must 18 years or older to enter. If you are under the age of 18, the prize will be awarded to your parent or legal guardian.
10. Winners will be notified by telephone or email. New Zealand Post will make reasonable attempts to contact the winner, but if the winner is unable to be contacted within 7 days, the prize will be redrawn.
11. The judge's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. By accepting the prize, the winner acknowledges that his or her name and photograph may be used for publicity purposes.
13. Entry into the competition implies full acceptance of these terms and conditions.
14. The contact details collected on your entry may be used by New Zealand Post and its related companies for the purpose of this competition and to provide you with information or offers relating to our products and services. You may look at and correct any personal information that we hold about you.