Sending your letters by Post.
height × length × thickness
|*The required postage is the value of postage required for New Zealand Post to carry the item and is GST inclusive.|
(eg. E9, DLE, cheque mailer)
|130 mm × 235 mm × 6 mm||500 g||$1.00 (or 1 × KiwiStamp)||$1.80 (or 1 x KiwiStamp + $0.80)|
|165 mm × 235 mm × 10 mm||500 g||$2.00 (or 2 × KiwiStamps)||$2.80 (or 2 x KiwiStamps + $0.80)|
(eg. E35, A4)
|260 mm × 385 mm × 20 mm||1 kg||$3.00 (or 3 × KiwiStamps)||$3.80 (or 3 x KiwiStamps + $0.80)|
You can also courier your item.
Important information on these services
Standard Post and FastPost
- The required postage is the value of postage required for an item to be carried by New Zealand Post and is GST inclusive.
- Standard Post delivery target is up to 3 working days nationwide delivery.
- FastPost delivery target next working day nationwide, between major towns and cities. To avoid delays in delivery, please make sure you check the FastPost sending requirements
- Delivery to and from rural or remote areas may take longer. Delivery targets are a guide only and we do not guarantee your item will reach its destination within the delivery target.
- For Terms and Conditions refer to the New Zealand Post Public Contract and Postal Users' Guide.