We've been sending letters around New Zealand for over 150 years. For quick, affordable and reliable delivery there's no one better.
Sending your letters by Post
height × length × thickness
|*The required postage is the value of postage required for New Zealand Post to carry the item and is GST inclusive.|
(eg. E9, DLE, cheque mailer)
|130 mm × 235 mm × 6 mm||500 g||$0.80 (or 1 × KiwiStamp)||$1.40|
|165 mm × 235 mm × 10 mm||500 g||$1.60 (or 2 × KiwiStamps)||$2.20|
(eg. E35, A4)
|260 mm × 385 mm × 20 mm||1 kg||$2.40 (or 3 × KiwiStamps)||$3.00|
You can also courier your item.
Important information on these services
Standard Post and FastPost
- The required postage is the value of postage required for an item to be carried by New Zealand Post and is GST inclusive. Final required postage will be confirmed at your local PostShop
- Standard Post letters are typically delivered within the 3 working day service standard for nationwide delivery.
- FastPost letters are typically delivered by the next working day nationwide between major towns and cities. To avoid delays in delivery, please make sure you check the FastPost sending requirements
- Delivery to and from rural or remote areas may take longer. Delivery targets are a guide only and we do not guarantee your item will reach its destination within the delivery target.
- Make sure you check our policy and review our list on prohibited and restricted items.
- For Terms and Conditions refer to the New Zealand Post Public Contract and Postal Users' Guide.