International Express Courier
A prestige courier service to over 220 destinations worldwide, for urgent and confirmed delivery to the door.
International Express Courier has a one to five working day delivery target to any street or rural address. Your documents are tracked and require signature on delivery. There is no additional fuel surcharge or rural delivery fee.
The required postage to send by International Express Courier depends on the destination, weight and size of your documents. Please note price may vary instore.
|Weight||Australia (Zone A)||South Pacific (Zone B)||Asia (Zone C)||Canada, UK & Europe (Zone D)||
United States of America (Zone US)
|Rest of the world (Zone E)|
|0.5kg (min chargeable weight)||$53.18||$83.07||$83.07||$96.37||$96.37||$96.37|
Required postage rates are GST zero rated, refer to our GST exclusive postage guide (PDF - 887KB).
If paying by stamps please add GST, or refer to our GST inclusive postage guide (PDF - 773KB).
Documents weighing more than 1kg are classified as parcels.
|Maximum size (length + girth)||Maximum length of any side|
Dimension and weight restrictions include any packaging.
Maximum weights are lower for some countries. Please contact our National Contact Centre.
Sending by International Express Courier
To send by International Express Courier you need to package your documents securely and use a white consignment note (CN300), available in store. You can use your own packaging or choose from one of our products in store.
Lodge your mail at your local PostShop and pay the required postage.
Things you need to know
- A copy of the commercial invoice or an Export Invoice (NCPI025) (PDF - 49KB) is required for documents weighing over 1kg.
- Due to increased security clearance requirements, please ensure all shipments include the receiver’s name, full business name (if sending to a business) and address, and the sender's full contact details, when using International Express Courier service, otherwise your item will risk delay or rejection.
- For items being sent to the USA, Canada, Central or South America, the sender's address cannot be a PO Box address.
- Items can only be sent to a PO Box address if sent to Andorra, Bahamas, Bahrain, Iran, Kuwait, Oman, Solomon Islands or Vanuatu and a daytime number for the receiver of the item is written on the consignment note.
- The recipient's telephone number must be provided as part of their address details.
- Use this service if your documents weigh less than 1kg. If they are over 1kg they should be sent as a parcel.
- A completed Export Entry (for items valued over NZ$1,000). We can complete this on your behalf for an additional cost.
- For the latest updates on affected delivery times or items we temporarily cannot accept, check our international mail service announcements.
- Ensure your item is safe to send by checking our prohibited and restricted items information.
- Find out if you’ll be compensated if your item goes missing or gets damaged.