International Air Registered
For sending letters or documents to 220 destinations worldwide, with a three to 10 working day delivery target.
When sending with International Air Registered, your items are sent in sturdy postage included bags and signed for on delivery.
The price to purchase International Air Registered Postage Included Bags is:
|Size||Max dimension||Max weight||Max thickness||Quantity||Price (RRP, incl. GST)|
|A5||185mm x 280mm||200g||10mm||1||$15.80|
Buy individual bags at your local PostShop or in bulk online.
Sending mail by International Air Registered
Letters must contain paper based written or printed documents only. Your mail must be in an International Air Registered Postage Included Bag and if the document is part of a commercial transaction, it must contain either a copy of the commercial invoice or an Export Invoice (NCPI025) (PDF - 49KB).
Place in the International Air ‘Par Avion’ slot of a New Zealand Post street posting box or PostShop letter slot.
Things you need to know
There are a few other things you need to know about this service:
- Documents must be sent in an A5 International Air Registered Postage Included Bag.
- You can only send letters and documents under 200g.
- We cannot guarantee that we’ll be able to confirm that a signature has been received on delivery, because we do not directly control all parts of the delivery chain.
- Tracking is not offered with this service.
- For the latest updates on affected delivery times or items we temporarily cannot accept, check our international mail service announcements.
- Ensure your item is safe to send by checking our prohibited and restricted items information.
- Find out if you’ll be compensated if your item goes missing or gets damaged.