International Air Small Parcel
International Air Small Parcel is our lowest cost international sending option to send your small, light (under 2kg), untracked parcels valued under $250 overseas.
International Air Small Parcel has a 3 - 10 day delivery target to over 220 destinations, including PO Boxes and rural areas worldwide. This is an untracked service.
The required postage to send International Air Small Parcel items at NZ Post retail outlets or via Print Postage Online on our website is based on the actual weight of the item and is rounded up to the nearest 50g increments. The minimum charge for International Air Small Parcels is 200g.
If your item is 160g then you will be charged at 200g as all weight will be rounded to the nearest 50g.
You can send parcels by International Air to PO Boxes and rural areas for no extra cost. Use the Rate Finder for more details on the options available and the associated cost to send your parcel. If your parcel does not match the dimensions specified, another service may be more applicable.
|Max length + width + depth per parcel||Max length of any side per parcel||Max weight per parcel|
Rolls and tubes
|Max length + (diameter x 2) per item||Max length per item||Max weight per item|
For more details on the cost to send your parcel, use the Rate Finder
Sending by International Air Small Parcel
To send your parcel by International Air Small Parcel you need to have:
- a green Customs declaration (OS008a), listing each item and its value and attached to your parcel (for small parcels up to 2kg and under NZ$250 in value).
- a copy of the commercial invoice attached to the outside of the parcel or an Export Invoice (NCPI025) (PDF - 49KB), if your parcel is being sent as part of a commercial transaction.
Lodge your parcel at your local PostShop.
Things you need to know
- For the latest updates on affected delivery times or items we temporarily cannot accept, check our international mail service announcements.
- Ensure your item is safe to send by checking our prohibited and restricted items information.
- Find out if you’ll be compensated if your item goes missing or gets damaged.
- Our Rate Finder provides estimates only. When using Print Postage Online, the results are only as accurate as your estimation/measurement of the size, weight and value of your mail item. In some instances the International Air Parcels untracked service may not be the cheapest option to the overseas destination.
- Tracking your international parcel(s)
- What is the delivery target time for International Air?
- Sending internationally with print postage online